WOW. That's a lot of gas producing bacteria. I'm with Linuxboy - 1/8 tsp in 4 gallons is plenty. Pressing at 1 PSI is way too light. I would double that but your basket mold is not really the best choice. I would not brine for more than 6 hours. That will just make your rind harder and inflexible. Brining initially only slows down bacterial action on the rind, so brining longer is not going to help with the overdose.
Move it from the brine into a cool (50-55F), humid location for a week or 10 days. The cool temp allows the rind to form a little while stalling the Propionic growth and CO2 formation. I would normally reccommend moving it to a 68-72F room for eye formation. However, with such a huge amount of Propionic, I personally would move it to somewhere that's between 60-62F to slow down the CO2 formation. With all that gas ready to form, she is going to blow, but hopefully you can get some decent eye formation before that happens.