Author Topic: Very disappointed in Cheese and Yogurtmaking  (Read 1817 times)

Offline NewbieInNewHampshire

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 7
  • Default personal text
Very disappointed in Cheese and Yogurtmaking
« on: December 19, 2022, 12:13:58 AM »
I placed my first order at Cheeseandyogurtmaking.com and honestly haven't been treated this poorly by any other vendor, even outside of cheesemaking supplies.  They sent me a cheese trier in a holder that was ripped and filthy, like it had been driven over by a tire. I asked for a replacement and they did not even acknowledge receipt of the email. I figured it must have been lost in the fray, so I re-sent it and they didn't respond to that one, either. I'm really disappointed because their butter muslin is great, but I would not buy from there again based on how I've been treated. I would not anticipate receiving any help whatsoever if anything goes wrong with an order.

Offline UpMyKilt

• Young Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
Re: Very disappointed in Cheese and Yogurtmaking
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 12:08:49 PM »
I have never dealt with them - but just a thought - did you try calling them?

Having been in the IT business since 1997, I know email CAN be finicky at various times and for various reasons. I see they have a phone number on their website: (551) 404-4065

I've been spending a lot of time in Greece - and one thing I noticed, here responses to emails can be VERY slow, if ever. They really prefer the phone (not saying that's the issue, but just as a thought).

Offline tcoop

• New Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 06:53:23 PM »
Is Cheeseandyogurtmaking.com still in business? Their website appears to be down the last several times that I have looked.

Offline MacGruff

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 23
  • Default personal text
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 02:15:50 PM »
emails also sometimes end up in spam folders. I would do as others suggested: try giving them a call.

Offline broombank

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 12
  • Default personal text
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 07:23:29 PM »
cheese and yogurt making is a British company with an American subsidiary. The British arm is fantastic - always fast helpful and efficient . Maybe you should complain to them at www.cheeseandyogurt.co.uk - speak to Ben