Ok here is an update on the brie, and some things not to do next time. As I used double the amount of milk to make the brie than I did the camembert I ended up with too many cheese to fit in the control humidity container that I use, (what was I thinking). So I decided to layer the cheese with a piece of silicone baking paper. This unfortunately seemed to retain moisture, and also didn't allow for the normal growth of mould.
So I removed the baking paper and rearranged the cheese again, but some were still overlaping each other and touching.
When I next went to turn, the big brie which had been moist from the paper, stuck to the mat, and when turning it, tore off alot of the mould. Same with the smaller cheeses even to the point of pulling off cheese from the round that it was touching.
Also it doesn't look like mould is going to grow successfully were the paper was originally touching.
I have wrapped them now, and will wait another week or so before trying. Will be interesting to see how this has compromised the cheese.