Author Topic: A helping hand from fellow cheese enthusiasts  (Read 2069 times)

Andreas

A helping hand from fellow cheese enthusiasts
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:23:17 PM »
Dear fellow cheese enthusiasts,

Due to my interest in cheese I have now been lurking around in Cheeseforum.org for a few months. I have been very exited of all the ideas and helpful advice that have been posted during this period. Some great cheeses have come out on that basis.

Besides making cheeses I am a graduate student currently at the early stage of writing my master thesis, which I have decided to concern on consumer behaviour in online communities.

After just a few months in Cheeseforum.org, I have discovered that interesting parallels can be drawn from my research area in other communities to Cheeseforum.org in terms of the amount of enthusiasm, joint problem solving, knowledge sharing etc..

In case any of you would dedicate 10 minutes to participate in an online questionnaire about your relation to - and behaviour in - this community I would really appreciate it. If so just follow the link below. Your skills within dairy making are not of importance to your participation.

http://www.defgo.net/s.asp?id=1175158&c=ZBQTK6Z&l=eng

The output of such survey is strictly limited to be used as part of the research for my master thesis and thus for academic purposes only. It is anonymous and nobody will be contacted afterwards. All questions are optional to answer.

I have consulted the list owner (CheeseHead) and got permission to post this survey link. Thus, I hope that nobody will be offended by that. 

Best regards,

Andreas

Cheese Head

Re: A helping hand from fellow cheese enthusiasts
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »
Andreas, good luck with your survey, I just completed your 24 question survey in 5 minutes, John.

merlin

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »
Good Luck with you thesis.  Those were the good old days.  I remember mine.

Andreas

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »
Thanx both of you - I really appreciate it!

-A-