French fries with cheddar curd covered with gravy!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I am drooling here.
I know what I will be doing with the next batch of cheddar.http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Real-Poutine/Detail.aspx
* 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
* 1 (10.25 ounce) can beef gravy
* 5 medium potatoes, cut into fries
* 2 cups cheese curds
1. Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep heavy skillet to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). While the oil is heating, you can begin to warm your gravy.
2. Place the fries into the hot oil, and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes. Make the fries in batches if necessary to allow them room to move a little in the oil. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
3. Place the fries on a serving platter, and sprinkle the cheese over them. Ladle gravy over the fries and cheese, and serve immediately.