Here are some pix of the St. Maure cheeses I made, as they ripen. One gallon of goat's milk made 4 cheeses ~8 oz each when they were fresh. I just used the Ricki Carroll recipe for Soft Goat Cheese using Flora Danica, and sprayed with P. Candidum & Geotrichum Candidum (4 to 1) in a weak brine solution that I stored in the fridge. I didn't innoculate the milk with the mold because I hadn't completely decided on herbs or mold
I didn't cut the curds after it set overnight -- I just ladled and drained for a few days before spraying & flipping daily until the mold covered the cheeses.
Also, I wrapped the cheeses in cheese paper after a couple of weeks, because I had to go out of town. But they seem to have continued ripening just fine. They were aged in a mini-fridge set to 50 degrees.
Anyway, the pix show the progression of the ripening. The first pix is at 3 weeks, then 4, then 5 weeks. This week we'll eat the last one, and I hope the ripe part will have moved to the center. I really like how little work this cheese was to make!