Author Topic: New Look!  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
New Look!
« on: December 18, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »
Oh, OK I get it we cheese making types are not good enough for your main stream cheese discussion, so you had to segregate us...figures.

Sometimes I feel like there's voices in my head. One second it's the same ole' forum I've grown to love and then BAM divorce...oh I'm not good enough anymore.....NO NO wait we can work it out...I promise I'll change. LOL.

Cheese Head

Re: New Look!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 11:50:28 AM »
Ha, OK, sorry to surprise you with new format, hope it's OK, my intent was initially to build a forum just for people to talk about cheese and then I like many here caught the cheesemaking bug and it just sort of took over and I wanted to ensure room for non-cheesemaking cheese lovers.

That said, this is for all of us to use so can change as required, extra non-cheese artisan section is more a side area as noticed that many of the members here also make beer/wine, soap, yogurt etc, still want to keep the focus on cheese 8).

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
Re: New Look!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
I like the new look, more organized. I just like being silly sometimes. That being said I'll continue.

I would have that bug you talked about checked out, it could hurt the next cheese you age.