Author Topic: USA Wisconsin Based The Cheese Connection - Cheese Making Supply Store  (Read 2393 times)

Offline John (CH)

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 60
The couple that own this new to the web cheese making supply store email asked me to add their website to our list of suppliers, done.

Looking at their website they have standard stuff plus starter cheese making kits, their email:
Kallijah Paraska and Phil Segami

Good morning:

After many years of making cheese in Wisconsin for friends and family we had many requests to establish an on-line cheese supply business and did so in January 2010. Since this time our business has done well with our own website and listing with E-bay. We would like to become listed as a cheese making supplier through CheeseForum.Org. Our URL is cheeseconnection.net and we also respond to all client e-mails 7 days a week between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST.
Wish them all the best in their new endeavor, anyone using them please post reviews in this thread.

Guests, join the CheeseForum.org community to remove this ad.

Offline sinthome

• New Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
Re: USA Wisconsin Based The Cheese Connection - Cheese Making Supply Store
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 02:54:39 PM »
They are (now) based in Seattle, WA. I found them while trying to find a local PNW source for cultures in order to save on shipping costs. I am putting in my order today. The website is not the greatest, but the checkout seems secure and they answered my call and were very helpful on the phone.