Morning John@PC / perfCheese from Doha, Qatar.
Sorry to hear the complaints, hopefully I can address:
1) Not sure why you registered again under a second User ID for your alter ego, I've stopped people in past doing that as they were using it to bait other members pretending to be different people. So after this thread I will close that account.
2) When you say Finally able to register with different email for this perfCheese UserID, forum software doesn't show when you applied for Membership, just shows that you registered on Sep 22, 2014 which matches with your login attempt problems which are listed as 6 for John@PC and 3 for perfCheese, no prior. Please let me know if other problems. I can PM you screenshot of forum records of you if like so you can check, don't want to attach here as has your IP address info etc.
3) Other New Members registration problems. On the registration screen I now have my personal email address as new people occasionally have registration problems, I've tried to address them in a timely fashion, maybe other's are going to my spam folder will check when have more time (have to go to work). Anytime you hear from a friend who I haven't answered please just email me or send PM to my "Webmaster" Admin account. In past I have tried to replicate new member applicants problems by setting up a new temp user ID for me from different common email servers and not had a problem.
4) New Registration applicants with common email servers (gmail, yahoo etc). You are possibly correct, maybe their servers algorithms are calling all Registration Confirmation emails from CFO as Spam, but as above I haven't experienced that. I don't know how to correct that, please let me know your outcome in contacting gmail.
5) Your inability to contact me or receive satisfactory answer: The only record I have of a PM is on this subject on Aug 30, 2014 (screenshot attached) to which I replied I thought adequately (no screenshot as I have Sent PM's recording switched off, I will change that). Sorry but I get tonnes of emails/day, please let me know of others.
6) CFO Forum software being corrupted with virus sending spam emails: Possible, when I run all software Maintenance options don't get a problem, I will reserve a weekend to upgrade the software, may take me a month to get to it as going on holiday first week of Oct.
Hope helps, have to go to work now, John / Webmaster-Admin.