Author Topic: Re-Organized Cheese Making Boards Into Types  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 40
    • CheeseForum.org
Re-Organized Cheese Making Boards Into Types
« on: January 02, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »
OK, you are all probably in shock as yes, I've re-organized the Forum again :). Well mostly the Cheese Making Boards, for long term forum growth and clarity.

I had set up separate Recipe, Records and Discussion Boards hoping that Members would post in those respective boards, and that has only partially happened, creating a jumble of places for different types of information. I've thought hard and long about how best to organize the Cheese Making Boards structure, and have replaced Recipes and Records with Cheese Type Boards. In this way all the Cheddarers and cheddar type issues can hang out in one area, all the Cooked / Swiss Type Cheese Makers and issues in another, and all the Soft Cheese Makers and issues in another, etc.

Thus I have moved all the Recipe, Records and where appropriate, some of the Discussion threads into new Cheese Type Boards and deleted the then empty Recipe & Records Boards. No posts have been deleted!

Before you all dump on me or desert the forum, please give it a chance, and send me feedback either after this post or via PM as I am open to change.

Thanks for your patience and understanding . . . John, AKA Cheese Head.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:59:35 PM by Webmaster »

bundy

Re: Re-Organized Cheese Making Boards Into Types
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 05:51:59 AM »
CH new layout works ok for me
Bundy

beeman

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »
Man! A lot of work, I know, I run my own forum. Good work, like the new set up, much clearer.

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 08:21:59 AM »
Beeman, what forum do you run?