Author Topic: recipe mozzarella with several types of bacterial culture  (Read 195 times)

Offline Hidri Mohamed

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 12
  • hello everyone !!
    • Tous pour le sharing
recipe mozzarella with several types of bacterial culture
« on: June 01, 2014, 12:24:31 PM »
hello everyone

ingredient:

-10 L of raw milk
-1 packet thermophilic culture C201 (CULTURE INCLUDES: lactose, (ST) streptococcus thermophilus, (LB) lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, (LH) lactobacillus helveticus)
-1 Yogurt natural 100G (CULTURE INCLUDES: Lactose, Dry milk powder, (ST) Streptococcus thermophilus, (LB) Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, (LA) Lactobacillus acidophilus, (LBL) Lactobacillus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis, autolyzed yeast. )
-1/4 lipase Active pregastric esterase enzymes
-Rennet 2.5 ml liquid rennet 1:10000

same procedure as Old original recipe mozzarella the only difference this is to put 1h the culture before the presure only
I await your comments

@+
Hidri

Regards, Hidri

Guests, join the CheeseForum.org community to remove this ad.

Offline henrikpoa

• New Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
Re: recipe mozzarella with several types of bacterial culture
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »
Dear Hidri,
Would you change anything special if you used low pasturized non homogenized milk instead of raw milk?
This is what i can find in Sweden.

Also do you know in what proportions the Culture c201 is? For exampale  66% ST and 16% LB and 16% LH ?

Thank you.

Offline Hidri Mohamed

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 12
  • hello everyone !!
    • Tous pour le sharing
Re: recipe mozzarella with several types of bacterial culture
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:56:51 PM »
Hi henrikpoa,

Code: [Select]
Would you change anything special if you used low pasturized non homogenized milk instead of raw milk?
not change

Code: [Select]
Also do you know in what proportions the Culture c201 is? For exampale  66% ST and 16% LB and 16% LH ?
no I do not know (http://www.cheesemaking.com/shop/thermophilic-ds-culture-5-pack.html)

@+
Regards, Hidri