Author Topic: Arnaud's Beaufort 2  (Read 10215 times)

Offline ArnaudForestier

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 45
  • Default personal text
    • Paul's FB
Re: Arnaud's Beaufort 2
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2011, 12:10:44 AM »
I understand, must be hard to keep patience with it, at times.  Let's just say I can't wait until I see the conclusion, Wayne - as always, very impressed with your industry and skill.   
- Paul

Offline ArnaudForestier

• Old Cheese
  • Default personal text
    • Paul's FB
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »
Hello all - Just to drop in.  I will not bore with the details, just to say it's my tendency to drop away from all good society, to focus on some hermitic pleasures, and hermitic work.  Just posting that I decided to open my summer, 2011 Beaufort, at 5+ months. 

(Boof, ignore the date....battery change, etc.).  An experiment of complex, engineered morge, and other things.  I am, objectively, extremely pleased.  Everything I had hoped for, right texture, depth of complex flavor that includes the nutty sweetness of this alpine style, the savory funk of a host of linens and other species, and a transparency from the summer, Ayrshire milk from two girls with whom I have, as badly as Homer on Circe's Island, fallen deeply in love. 

My absence from here, as I told Pav, is no indication of my fondness for the community.  I wish all of you good health and joy, and thank all of you for the help and camaraderie you've offered. 

Warmly and with all best hopes,

Paul
- Paul

Offline Boofer

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 344
  • Contemplating cheese
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 01:58:39 AM »
Ahh, Paul, you remembered me.... :'(

Looks great. I can almost taste it from over here.  :)

We missed you.

-Boofer-
Let's ferment something!
Bread, beer, wine, cheese...it's all good.

Offline ArnaudForestier

• Old Cheese
  • Default personal text
    • Paul's FB
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 11:33:11 PM »
Boof, though I've not posted, I have taken a lot of pleasure dropping in from time to time to see your usual adventuresome self, going nuts on all kinds of styles and cheeses.  You're impossible to forget!  Kudos, friend.   :)
- Paul