Author Topic: Looking for Temperature Control source in Canada or one who will ship to Canada.  (Read 2401 times)

Offline pliezar (Ian)

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 11
  • Ian
I have been running into problems with my temperature control on the Cheese Cave/Small bar fridge.  Right now I have the thermostat gauge wedged down to the hightest temperature setting I can get it without shutting the fridge off.  I have a temp range of 49F to 62 F(I check it 3 times a day-morning, after work and before bed)  it is a pain.  I want to buy a control (not looking for I PID as I am electrically challenged)  I have found several different places on line that have them at a reasonable price but the problem is they won't ship to Canada.

Does anyone know a place here in Canada (website if possible) or a US company that will ship here.  Damn CSA approvals

Thanks

mikeradio

Here's a company in the US that I ordered from that shipped to Canada no problem.  I needed a dual stage controller for heat and cold because my cave is in my unheated garage and we get very cold winters.  Here's a link to a single stage controller that they have even prewired plugs on, so all you have to do is plug it in no wiring.

http://www.etcsupply.com/ranco-etc111000000-digital-temperature-controller-prewired-p-87.html

Mike

dttorun

I got mine from www.thecheesemaker.com without any issue with border crossing and it works just fine.
Tan

Offline pliezar (Ian)

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 11
  • Ian
Thanks to both of you, I guess I was not looking in the right places.

Cheers