Author Topic: Cambozola Cheese Making Recipe  (Read 2402 times)

rosawoodsii

Cambozola Cheese Making Recipe
« on: April 06, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
In another topic http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/topic,587.msg5248.html#msg5248, Likespace and John mention Cambozola cheese.  However, the link to the recipe doesn't work.  Does anyone have it?  Since I love camembert and I love blue cheese, it sounds like a great cheese to try--in the future.

BTW, how does one insert the hyperlink with just a short descriptive phrase or word, like "recipe"?

Offline ArnaudForestier

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 45
  • Default personal text
    • Paul's FB
Re: Cambozola Cheese Making Recipe
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »
BTW, how does one insert the hyperlink with just a short descriptive phrase or word, like "recipe"?

Rosa, it's in the "Faqs" subforum.  See, "Best (Webpages)."

The above looks like (substitute (url, (/url) brackets for parentheses):

(url=http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/topic,65.0.html]Best (Webpages)(/url)
- Paul

rosawoodsii

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
Thank you. 

Cheese Head

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »
Arnand, thanks, rosa, last winter holiday season I rebuilt the website using article based software versus the old hard codes html and css pages and thus that old link doesn;t work, that Cambozola Cheese Making Article is now here on the website which has a both a menu and search feature for finding recipes etc.

Also this Cambozola Cheese Making Recipe thread may give you some additional ideas.

rosawoodsii

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »
Thank you for the update.  The Cambozola thread was informative, and I think the recipe link was the one that I used. I may have even gotten it from here.  8)