Author Topic: Cheese Making Recipe/Photo Competition  (Read 1893 times)

steveshapson

Cheese Making Recipe/Photo Competition
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »
 I'm excited to announce The First Annual Great World Wide Cheese Making Recipe/Photo Competition. And it is FREE to enter. The purpose of this competition is to have an opportunity to show off your homemade/artisan cheeses to others around the world. Share cheese making recipes and techniques with others while learning what others are doing. Have a chance to win useful cheese making tools/supplies/inoculants.  Home and artisan cheese making is truly an art form. Changing a recipe just a small amount can result in a unique cheese. Many cheeses can be made in slightly different ways using various combinations of inoculants & techniques. It would be interesting to see what others are doing and learn more about this exciting culinary art form. Whether you are a home cheese maker or a commercial artisan producer, participating in this first contest of it's kind will be fun and a good learning experience.  Click on this link for much more information.  http://www.thecheesemaker.com/great_world_wide_photo_competition.htm   

-steve shapson

CheeseSnipe

Re: Cheese Making Recipe/Photo Competition
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »
Looks fun! I would think there are a few people on here with the skills to represent.  O0
Not sure my cheese will be up to par by then but I'll see what I can do.