Author Topic: Frozen Yogurt  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
Frozen Yogurt
« on: January 09, 2009, 09:12:50 AM »
It's funny. In October last year I help build a Frozen Yogurt shop for a friend of mine, he's already out of business, he only lasted 3 months, but that's him (not a very good business man). Anyway, I saw how the operation of the machines worked, yes I did think about building my own, no I'm not going to (lol), anyway then I got a client who has a Frozen Yogurt shop in Palo Alto and they have a proprietary method and make all their own yogurt. They sell it normal as yogurt for breakfast with granola and such, but their frozen yogurt machine uses the exact same yogurt just with flavoring and frozen. I alway thought it was something special. I remember seeing a modern marvels on ice cream or the like and I though frozen yogurt was just a name, as the original name whipped ice cream or something like that was off putting to the public or the public thought that they were getting let product, more air, for the same amount of money or it was something to do with the law...who knows.

Cheese Head

Re: Frozen Yogurt
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 01:28:13 PM »
Snap, kinda, as a teenager in Vancouver, Canada in mid 70's I used to visit a teenage friend who worked in a Frozen Yogurt store in Gastown, was a neet place to hang out.