Author Topic: Not sure how to set up  (Read 2192 times)

MrsKK

Not sure how to set up
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »
I'm posting this on every forum I'm on, in the hopes we can get this figured out and running while I'm off work over the next week.  We still need to build a shed for it, but until I know the dimensions of it all, I don't even want to get started with that.

This is the milker was given to me recently and has been checked out and is working fine.  I just don't know what gets hooked up to the opening on the lower pipe (to the lower left of the machine).

I know the pipe sticking up gets attached to the pressure bucket, then the gauge, then the pipe with the stall cocks on it.  Any input is appreciated.

This is a Delaval 75.

JAyton

Re: Not sure how to set up
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »
Hi,
This doesn't look that different from an old machine we had. I think the long lower pipe is the exhaust maybe.
Does the exhaust come out somewhere else?  You may want to plug it in and turn it on and see.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Jaki

MrsKK

Re: Not sure how to set up
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 12:45:19 AM »
WE have it all set up and the lower pipe is the exhaust, the upper pipe is definitely the vacuum line.  However, now we were just about ready to use it to milk her today and it won't hold enough pressure to milk her.  Back to the drawing board, I guess.