Author Topic: My Second Cheddar  (Read 2892 times)

darius

Re: My Second Cheddar
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 01:16:46 PM »
Congrats, Ian! She's lovely. :)

Offline pliezar (Ian)

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 11
  • Ian
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 04:27:17 AM »
Thanks everyone,

It is 9:22 pm and this is the first time I have had to actually compose something more than thanks.  I really hope she likes cheese, seeing this one is for her.  I am on the night shift with her until 1 am then my wife takes over for the rest of the night. 

I checked on the the cheese today, no mold developing on it inside the bag.  I had a problem with my last cheddar, developed some mold while vacuum sealed, this one I doubled sealed the end so hopefully this does well.  I figured out it should be about 14 months by the time we open it.  Now to make something else soon.  I am jonesin' to make something, but sleep would be nice.  I still have to go Christmas shopping, we were suppose to go last friday.

Cheers and Coffee lots of Coffee

Ian

Crystal

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
Congratulations Ian, get some sleep though, after 5 years of having new born babies in my house i know how important it truly is to have a good nights sleep! My youngest twins are 10 months and sleep like babies all night through... Its like being in heaven now i dont ever have to wake up to babies in the middle of the night ever again!!

Offline pliezar (Ian)

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 11
  • Ian
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 09:35:13 PM »
Thanks Crystal,

The funny thing is my son said that he was too tired to go to school this morning, he slept 8 hours last night.

Ian