Unfortunately, I've got a problem. The fridge was well used and unattended for a long period of time. It was the site of many, shall we say, 'science' experiments, but price was right -- free. I originally cleaned it out by washing it down with diluted bleach and water. I thought I'd found and killed all the groaty things, but missed the drip tray under the freezer. The little freezer door kept the area really moist and mold grew there as well, even after cleaning.
Yesterday we took the freezer door off the small freezer compartment and took the drip tray out entirely. We washed the insides with warm soapy water, dried it out and then sprayed everywhere with a dilute StarSan solution per maker's instructions, and allowed to air dry. We went to open it up this morning AND it still smells moldy. What now? Rinse and repeat StarSan treatment? Baking soda and vinegar? Other options?