Author Topic: Used Equip. - Molds, Warming Mats, Meter, PID setup, Johnson Controllers, etc.  (Read 9785 times)

Offline NimbinValley

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 7
  • Default personal text
Yes best of luck Paul.  I have enjoyed reading your posts and have learnt a lot.

NVD.

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
You could just come in and visit and help the newbies.

Offline NimbinValley

• Mature Cheese
  • Default personal text
Will do.

I try and throw my two bobs worth when I can.

NVD

Offline ArnaudForestier

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 45
  • Default personal text
    • Paul's FB
Thank you, Karen, Nimbin and of course, Debi.  I don't want to overpaint this.  I'm not in a serious situation or anything like that, just have a messed up set of nerves springing out of my back, and though I'd have hoped otherwise, it pretty much precludes activities like cheesemaking.  Too many years abusing my bod on a Japanese tatami, and over a hot line as a French chef.  Plenty of other things to do. Waking to the reality was a bit of a struggle, but life moves on.  I know many of you contend with a heck of a lot worse, and you've my compassion.  And gratitude, all, for being such a kind community.

Paul
- Paul

Offline NimbinValley

• Mature Cheese
  • Default personal text
Abusing your body on a tatami sounds interesting... I have spent many years in Japan from the age of 17 in 1983 so I have a great love for tatami.  I am currently measuring up an unused room in my house to see if I can convert it.

NVD.

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
Learning to adapt to lifes challedge is always difficult to some degree but we can almost always find something else to channel out energies into. Good luck Paul. Just come in and visit sometime!