Author Topic: Hello from Arizona  (Read 1473 times)

martyd215

Hello from Arizona
« on: February 05, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »
Hello from Arizona,

I've been making cheese for a month or so now... I just made my 10th cheese tonight (I'm a bit of a night owl!) I've been lurking for a while, reading some helpful hints here and there. I just wanted to say hey.

^ out my backyard.

Cheese Head

Re: Hello from Arizona
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »
Hello martyd215 and welcome to the forum.

Great picture/vista out your back window . . . that is when you are not making cheese at night ;D. I've already got Arizona on our Member's Location List, so you are not the first.

OK 10 cheeses in one month :o and making it at night ::) . . . . sounds like you got da cheese bug ;D!

What cheeses have you been making and how have they turned out, hope none like this cheese bug:

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »
Welcome, I'm a night owl too. or should I have said "whoooo".

martyd215

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
Hehe. They few I've broken into have turned out good. I made a monterrey jack and then I snuck a few peppers in the next batches and made a couple pepperjacks and those all turned out good. I even gave a friend in another state one as a gift and he said it was amazing so I figure I must have started out on the right foot :D

Cartiers it's good to know there's another night owl :D

LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »
Hello martyd215 and welcome to the forum.

Great picture/vista out your back window . . . that is when you are not making cheese at night ;D. I've already got Arizona on our Member's Location List, so you are not the first.

OK 10 cheeses in one month :o and making it at night ::) . . . . sounds like you got da cheese bug ;D!

What cheeses have you been making and how have they turned out, hope none like this cheese bug:

That's scary, John.