My target aging for this style is 42 days as suggested by the Reblochon videos. This one got cut 3 days early. Not a bad decision at all. The selection of cultures for this make was a departure from my earlier two makes. Part of that decision was to see if I could simplify the culture addition. Simplify I did! Very nice cheese. I think I'll make that my standard going forward.
I realize I still have my Reb #4
in process using the original culture mix, but this make is inspirational for me. Of course I will repeat it to convince myself that it can be consistent. So far, it sure looks that way. Yum!