Well, it was about 3 months (12 weeks) this weekend, so I decided to try this one out. It was a bit sticky in the bag, and the linens were obviously still a bit active (the aroma gave them away). Some mould was growing in the crack of doom as well (photo 1), but I gave it a wash under the tap, and brushed it with the nail brush, and it's cleaned up a bit (2nd photo). Cut into it, and it's really creamy. A very very moist, almost cream cheese, paste. This is such a soft paste that the cheese is sort of collapsing on itself (you can see how it bulges in the photos). The linens have definately flavoured the paste all the way in though. I cut a sliver, which was a bit tricky as the paste is quite "sticky" it is so moist, and tasted the section from the middle, and there is that meaty b.linens flavour through and through! Not too stong, but quite nice. So, definately an edilbe result but the structure of it is not quite right. I think my 2nd make will be better. In part, this one has remained in a bag and so it couldn't lose moisture as it aged. Anyway, a success. Will see how it goes with with everyone else.