pictures attached now

Started by curd nerd, January 23, 2013, 05:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curd nerd

techo fault fixed

Tiarella

Nice lot of cheese there!   Is this another thread on the same topic as your other two threads?  Did you choose to not add this to those threads for a particular reason?  For me, it's easier to follow and keep it all straight if you add a post with photos to the thread you already have going instead of doing it on a new thread that doesn't have the background your original post started with.  hope this makes sense.   :)

curd nerd

thanks TIARELLA for your observation ,,,,,,,,yes normally i would follow the same thread but as mentioned twice we had

very challenging internet explorer type technical problems which are now fixed [ an axe through the computor works

wonders ], also had I have attached the photos to an old post very few people would have looked at it i'm sure

we purposely didn't submit a written description of photos to the post as we were'nt sure it would transmit at that point

DESCRIPTION ;;;;;;;; red waxed are herbs and spices ,smoked cheddar,,,,and gouda , some of which is up to 13 x months

old

the white wrapped is camembert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the silver wrapped is stilton with a glad bake wrap first then the silver foil , so

that the silver is not touching the cheese as i am avoiding un-wanted acidity transfer

the S,S, bucket contains whey for dogs , breadmaking and garden

the 2 x rounds just above bucket are blue vein ,clothbound  with lard applied

rectangular plastic tub right in the bottom contains water,,,,,,,,,,,,this fridge operates at 7C  we have 2 x others at 4C and

10C,,,,,,,,,,our 10C fridge currently  houses a gorgonzola-esque washed rind , with port , sherry , muscat , vinegar and

olive oil

many regards ,brian

Tiarella

Oooh, sorry for your computer problems.  Any time you make a post, even on an old thread it does bring it up to people's attention that a new post has been made, even on threads from years ago so there's no worry there.  Nice bunch of cheese you have!!  Cheese on.

Boofer

Quote from: curd nerd on January 23, 2013, 10:18:42 PM
thanks TIARELLA for your observation ,,,,,,,,yes normally i would follow the same thread but as mentioned twice we had

very challenging internet explorer type technical problems which are now fixed [ an axe through the computor works

wonders ], also had I have attached the photos to an old post very few people would have looked at it i'm sure

we purposely didn't submit a written description of photos to the post as we were'nt sure it would transmit at that point

DESCRIPTION ;;;;;;;; red waxed are herbs and spices ,smoked cheddar,,,,and gouda , some of which is up to 13 x months

old

the white wrapped is camembert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the silver wrapped is stilton with a glad bake wrap first then the silver foil , so

that the silver is not touching the cheese as i am avoiding un-wanted acidity transfer

the S,S, bucket contains whey for dogs , breadmaking and garden

the 2 x rounds just above bucket are blue vein ,clothbound  with lard applied

rectangular plastic tub right in the bottom contains water,,,,,,,,,,,,this fridge operates at 7C  we have 2 x others at 4C and

10C,,,,,,,,,,our 10C fridge currently  houses a gorgonzola-esque washed rind , with port , sherry , muscat , vinegar and

olive oil

many regards ,brian
Wow, Brian, what a cheese conglomeration! :)

It would appear from your post quoted here that you still have some computer problems: double-line post, seemingly stuck punctuation keys, etc. :-\

-Boofer-
Let's ferment something!
Bread, beer, wine, cheese...it's all good.