Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 725 times)

jbhitt35

Hello!
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:15:25 PM »
Greetings everyone,

I am looking at getting into cheese making for several reasons:

1. I'd like to know exactly what is in the cheese I am consuming.
2. I have decided I need a new hobby and from what I am seeing/reading cheese making seems like it may be a very rewarding hobby to have.
3. I hope I'll be able to save a little money by making my own cheese instead shelling out an ever increasing amount of money at the grocery store.
4. I'd like to maybe make a little side money down the road.

I don't know much about the process of making cheese, but I want to learn and get good at it. I am looking forward to learning from all the veterans here on these forums and I hope to be able to contribute one day to the discussion.

Offline H-K-J

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 145
  • Act as if it were impossible to fail.
    • Cookin with uh dash dogs hair
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 02:21:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum jbhitt35
Just jump in with both feet and have some fun ^-^
Never hit a man with glasses, use a baseball bat!
http://cocker-spanial-hair-in-my-food.blogspot.com/

mohamed

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 11:32:24 PM »
Hi,
welcome among us jbhitt35  ;)

MooKit

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 11:59:03 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Like you a lot of us want the same thing about cheese.  Prices are up and sadly quality is down,  with modified food in a lot that we consume it's becoming threateningly scary and it's not right at all!  Even today the cultivist is considered enemy to the powers that be!  it's nonsense, but I digress.   I love to save money, love to eat healthy, share and as well prosper.  You listen to your heart and you can't go wrong here so I encourage you to step it up and make your dream come true.