Fiche de fabrication Reblochon

Started by mohamed, June 02, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamed

salut a tous,

-je vous propose la Fiche de fabrication du Reblochon en pièce jointe

@+

Andrew Marshallsay

Merci pour la recette, Hidri. Je viens de rentrer de France et aimé le Reblochon, je vais donc le mettre sur ma liste de fromage à faire. Sont ces notes de vos propres marques et, si oui, comment ont-ils tourner? [Si ce poste est un peu étrange, blâmer Google Translate.]
(Thanks for the recipe, Hidri. I have just returned from France and loved the Reblochon, so I will have to put it on my list of cheese to make. Are these notes from your own makes and, if so, how did they turn out? [If this post is a bit strange, blame Google Translate.])
- Andrew

mohamed

Hi,
sorry I did not understand your request !!
I have difficulty with English
me too I use Google Translate

jerryg

Il/Elle demande si c'est ton propre recette, si tu l'avais fait. Et si c'est bien marche.

(Thanks for the recipe, Hidri. I have just returned from France and loved the Reblochon, so I will have to put it on my list of cheese to make. Are these notes from your own makes and, if so, how did they turn out? [If this post is a bit strange, blame Google Translate.])[/i]

Andrew Marshallsay

Jerry: Thanks for the translation.
Hidri: Je comprend. Le Francais est difficile pour moi.
- Andrew

mohamed

Quote from: jerryg on June 18, 2014, 01:34:05 PM
Il/Elle demande si c'est ton propre recette, si tu l'avais fait. Et si c'est bien marche.

(Thanks for the recipe, Hidri. I have just returned from France and loved the Reblochon, so I will have to put it on my list of cheese to make. Are these notes from your own makes and, if so, how did they turn out? [If this post is a bit strange, blame Google Translate.])[/i]

merci c'est très gentil de votre part

Quote from: Raw Prawn on June 18, 2014, 06:49:00 AM
Merci pour la recette, Hidri. Je viens de rentrer de France et aimé le Reblochon, je vais donc le mettre sur ma liste de fromage à faire. Sont ces notes de vos propres marques et, si oui, comment ont-ils tourner? [Si ce poste est un peu étrange, blâmer Google Translate.]
(Thanks for the recipe, Hidri. I have just returned from France and loved the Reblochon, so I will have to put it on my list of cheese to make. Are these notes from your own makes and, if so, how did they turn out? [If this post is a bit strange, blame Google Translate.])

- it is a card of formation with the French standard
- yes I have to test several times
- you can succeed easily if you neglect any stage of the manufacturing

Quote from: Raw Prawn on June 19, 2014, 08:24:42 AM
Jerry: Thanks for the translation.
Hidri: Je comprend. Le Francais est difficile pour moi.

I too  ^-^