Main Menu

hi

Started by riverrat, February 25, 2015, 07:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverrat

Hi I have been making cheese for about 8 months very much a newbee, Just started using rawmilk, love it, need lots of support and reciepes. Made my first romano and stilton today

Danbo

Welcome to this wonderful forum! We are all here to help and support you - some of us are not that experienced while others are experts/pros. Remember that there are no stupid questions...

:-) Danbo

qdog1955

Danbo----there really are dumb questions--  I ask them all the time-----Is the Sun hot?  Is ice cold-----is the moon really made of cheese?--and if so---does the man on the moon, live on cheese----what a lucky man he was :) :) :) :)
  But I agree, it's OK to ask them. So welcome to the forum. One suggestion ---use the search---the answer is probably already there.
Qdog

riverrat

Thanks mates(I,m an Aussie) tomorrow I am going to have my first go at a washed rind! Took out the stilton looks abit loose as in not compacted.The romano looks good and is in the brine.

shaneb

Welcome from another Aussie.  :)

Shane

Andrew Marshallsay

Welcome. Always nice to see another local on board.
- Andrew

riverrat

thanks for the welcomes, The Stilton when pierced looks very crumbly is this OK

OzzieCheese

Ah Ha - another ! world domination is a step closer brewwwahhhhha! - sorry its Friday :)

Welcome - take notes and post pics - the more the merrier  8)

-- Mal
Usually if one person asks a question then 10 are waiting for the answer - Please ask !

Danbo

Oh Mal... You really need to stop eating those funny mushrooms... ;-)

Have a nice weekend!

Schnecken Slayer

Welcome, make sure you share pics of your creations.   :D
-Bill
One day I will add something here...

OzzieCheese

Shitake infused Camemberts - ooooh got to try those..

:o
Usually if one person asks a question then 10 are waiting for the answer - Please ask !

Al Lewis

Quote from: OzzieCheese on February 28, 2015, 06:12:01 AM
Shitake infused Camemberts - ooooh got to try those..

:o

Tiarella has a make for those on here.  I made them from it. LOL  Welcome riverrat!!  Enjoy yourself!!  There are a lot of great folks on here to help you out.
Making the World a Safer Place, One Cheese at a Time! My Food Blog and Videos