Artisan geek

Started by Gregore, May 24, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregore

Anyone know what is up with the artisan geek website . It has been down for months.

Is yoav not going to run it anymore?

AeonSam

I spoke to Yoav a couple of months ago and he said that he has too many irons in the fire and can't keep up with this part of his business. He now has a creamery called Perrystead where he sells sheepsmilk products that he's making. He mentioned that he's trying to arrange a deal with someone to come in and take over operations so I'm sure this is probably the transitional period. I don't know if that's private information or not.

Sam

Gregore

He should have kept the website up and running , as now my apple device or google gives me warnings before letting me choose to enter the site or not.

He lost all the good ratings he acquired over the years . So now he looks like a spam site .

I hope he finds someone

Stella

Thanks for the information! It's a shame as it was a good site with interesting inventory, I wanted to order somethings and the site is constantly down

AeonSam

Yeah, he's still my preferred supplier and I'm hoping he figures out something soon. You can always hit up artisangeek on facebook and I'm sure he will personally respond. He also has a Yoav Perry Facebook

Gregore

I would happily send him a personal email as I still have it somewhere , but I assume the issue is he has no time to ship things out .

And he was my favorite supplier also . I rarely bought from any one else once I discovered him .

AeonSam

I apologize,

I meant that you could probably get an update on what's happening and a possible timeline. He doesn't answer Artisan geek emails but he does respond on social media like facebook or instagram.

Sam