Calling all cheesemakers in Brisbane/Gold Coast (Australia) region!

Started by StuartD, September 27, 2017, 03:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuartD

Hi folks. Just wondering if there are any amateur cheesemakers from the Brisbane/Gold Coast area (Australia) who would be interested in a get-together to meet other cheesemakers, talk techniques/recipes, and sample other people's cheese? Just trying to gauge interest at this stage. But if you are interested, can you either reply here with your email address or send me a message with it? So far I've got around 9 people interested from several Facebook groups.

Cheers!

OzzieCheese

HI Stuart,

Not sure if you received the other PM from the Cheese forum.  I'd love to get together with like minded 'Cheese Heads' .  Just let me know where and when and I'll be there.  There is always at least a Cheddar to share..  But if you are quick we can do a gooey 'Brandy' washed rind as well.

Kind Regards
Mal
Usually if one person asks a question then 10 are waiting for the answer - Please ask !

Moonshadow

Hi Stuart,
I would love to get together with other Cheesemakers. I have tried to PM you but it isn't going through.
My email address is shakiralodge@yahoo.com.au

Thanks Louise

StuartD

Thanks Louise. Just replied to your PM -- have added you to the list. Will let you know the details!