Canberra cheesemakers meeting!

Started by Gürkan Yeniçeri, November 25, 2009, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gürkan Yeniçeri

I would like to organize a meeting with Canberran home cheesemakers. Anybody on the forum is willing to join and meet with fellow cheesemakers for a fun evening?

I don't have anything arranged yet. According to the responses, we can arrange a date and venue.

I am thinking that may be we all can bring food or drink or cheese to share.

bigfish_oz

Hi Gurkan.

Not a lot of movement here!

I'm back after a looking absence and looking to make some cheese.

Cheers,
Alan

(still in Harrison)

Gürkan Yeniçeri

Hey Bigfish, Long time no see. I will organise something in the next couple of weeks. This weekend my aunty going back to Turkey and next weekend, I will be away. Probably somewhere around 20 - 21 August we can do something. I will talk to my wife to get the approvals in place  ;)

What are you doing these days?

bigfish_oz

That'd be great!

I'm still working for Customs doing general procurement.

Trying to work out how to retire...just haven't worked out how to hack the Lotto computers to get the winning numbers ;D

I'm really interested in moving to a couple of acres out Harden way. Just enough for a cow and a couple of goats and a big veggie garden. I can get a new 4 br house on 8 acres out there for around $450,000 or an older 3 br on 33 acres for under $400k.

And we both love the area as well.

Cheers,
Alan

Gürkan Yeniçeri

I will work for you when you get this farm setup up and running  :)

harmo

Anyone cheese makers still around in the greater Canberra area?

There has been negligible activity here for a very long time, but I just thought I'd ask how everyone is going in these... crazy (hopefully cheese making) times.

Take care out there!
Harmo.
How many ways can I ultimately deviate from this recipe?