Vat - Professional On Ebay USA

Started by wharris, January 13, 2009, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wharris

I made a play for this on Ebay, but did not get it.

Cheese Head

Wayne so did you get it?

Huge machine, assume you would use it as vat for warming milk and making curd?

Serious money, plus looks like you need a steam source!

wharris

They were asking serious money,  but I only offered much less.

;)

The machine looks bigger than it really is.  I think its only 24" in diameter   A steam source would be a challenge.  But with Carter's help, I'm sure I could solve it.

I dreamt of this last night.   how sad.

Tea

Boy that was one good looking machine.  You much have had your heart set on it, if you dreamed about it.  lol
Sorry you missed out.

Cartierusm

Wayne for your wife and kids sake stay away from home based steam generators VERY VERY DANGEROUS. It would be WAY easier and cheaper to just build a hot water circulation system. Study rubbermaid garbage can (which I know you have) a cheap sump pump from Harbor Freight and some heating elemets. Run the pump in the can with a hose going from it to the kettle and a return line, and whamo you got yourself heat control.

Cheese Head

Wayne, just in case eBay USA deletes that page, I just downloaded the pictures and attached them to this Thread for other members.

Cartierusm

The first pic makes it look like a spot light, or Wayne just tell your wife it's a fancy 60's retro chair, "and see honey is has this special crank to adjust it to the perfect angle."