California Grills & Bars

Started by Cartierusm, February 06, 2009, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierusm

Captain, Ever been to Cascade Bar and Grill. I've seen the sign and always wondered if it's a nice place?

Captain Caprine

I don't think so.  Where is it located?

Cartierusm

It's on 1 between Half Moon Bay and Pescadero. Just saw the sign over the years and thought it could be pretty neat.

Captain Caprine

There is nothing between Half Moon Bay and Pescadero. 
Just past Pescadero there is the Gazos Grill.  If thats the one you are thinking about I would skip it. 
While the food isn't that great they make up for it with high prices and crappy service IMHO.
Go to Duartes in Pescadero instead.
CC

Cartierusm

Oh I know Duartes, I filmed a movie there.

Captain Caprine

Cartierusm

Independent film. Call Dream with the Fishes, I got cut out mostly, I did a couple movies back to back with David Arquette.

Captain Caprine

LSD and naked bowling...
You know how to party cowboy

Cartierusm

Captain Caprine

Cartierusm

Acting. I got mostly cut out of the good scenes, which is typical. Most movies there are 20 or so speaking parts that get cut out.

LadyLiberty

If you like Bar-b-Cue, Bruno's in Scotts Valley has been listed as one of the best Bar-b-Cue places on the coast of CA... and I must say it's absolutely excellent.

Captain Caprine

Hi LL
Where exactly in Scotts Valley is Bruno's?
CC

LadyLiberty

Quote from: Captain Caprine on February 17, 2009, 04:18:58 AM
Hi LL
Where exactly in Scotts Valley is Bruno's?
CC

It's on Mount Hermon Road, in the same shopping center as the safeway, between the safeway and the Round Table Pizza.

If you ever decide to pop in there, let me know, we could meet up.  I'm less than a mile away.

Captain Caprine

Next time I'm heading down to see the family in Los Gatos I'll stop in.
CC