Author Topic: Hi From CheeseSexDeath.com  (Read 766 times)

CheeseSexDeath

Hi From CheeseSexDeath.com
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:13:07 PM »
HI THERE!

This is my first time on the cheese forum, and I'm glad you exist. I'm a food writer from Chicago,with a passion for cheese. I often say, "Food is my religion, cheese is my church!" I'm currently working on a site aimed at helping people eat cheese every day. We all know the health benefits of a cheese-based diet, but most people don't....

I'm looking for people with the expertise to help me on my mission to educate the masses! I want America curd-learned and eating a whole lot more cheese. If you guys want to help, please let me know! I'm in need of educational content so I'm definitely open to guest writers.

Looking forward to making new cheese friends!

Offline Al Lewis

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 179
    • Lou's Food & Drink
Re: Hi From CheeseSexDeath.com
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 10:15:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Most of the people here are artisanal cheese makers.  That is to say amateurs but, there are also professionals and I'm sure that in the mix you find here you'll find the folks you need to help you out.
Making the World a Safer Place, One Cheese at a Time! My Food Blog and Videos

Offline OzzieCheese

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 171
  • Sun-Grass-Cow-Milk-Cheese-Happiness
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:33:44 AM »
Hi C.S.D.  There are plenty of cheese makers here from across the seas as well who would be happy to aid you in your endeavours.  Why limit your exposure to 'The Americas' ? There are many who are bereft of curdiness :) who would benefit.

Most of all Welcome and you never know, maybe we can tempt you to make cheese yourself and convert you in the difference....

-- Mal
Usually if one person asks a question then 10 are waiting for the answer - Please ask !

Flound

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 04:23:27 AM »
I'm sorry to say you'll won't find any cheese lovers here. Rapscallions and layabouts, to be sure, but nary a fan of the demon dairy.

Making cheese is penance for living wayward lives.