Author Topic: Bel Paese with chilis  (Read 1042 times)

Offline GortKlaatu

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Goat milk?
Bel Paese with chilis
« on: January 21, 2019, 06:05:21 PM »
I love chilis in adobe...but a little goes a long ways...so I had half a can leftover after making some Mexican food.
Sooooooo
I decided to add them to a simple, young table cheese.
I chose my Bel Paese recipe.  Add the liquid from the chilis to the milk and then added the chopped chilis upon molding.
Planning to age it for only 6-8 weeks
Here it is:

Somewhere, some long time ago, milk decided to reach toward immortality… and to call itself cheese.

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
Re: Bel Paese with chilis
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 03:14:17 PM »
Wow, I see you've been busy - lots of beautiful cheeses, all worthy of a thumbs up ... but I can't give you any more for an hour! So take this as a virtual 5 thumbs up for this, the Toma, the coffee-infused, the beer cheese, and the Cabra! :)
-- Andy

Offline GortKlaatu

• Old Cheese
  • Goat milk?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 01:36:51 AM »
Thanks Andy
Somewhere, some long time ago, milk decided to reach toward immortality… and to call itself cheese.

PacoSEDG

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 11:17:39 AM »
Wow  O0

Mix of two of my favourite things, I would really like to know how this comes out!

Offline GortKlaatu

• Old Cheese
  • Goat milk?
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »
Hola Paco
Hemos estado disfrutando un crucero alrededor el Caribe. Por lo tanto, no tuve el internet (y tengo que decir fue una bendición bonita estar desconectado por un rato)
Claro que sí, pongo más fotos luego cuándo esta listo el queso

Everyone else: We've been on a cruise in the Caribbean for the past 15 days--so very minimal internet connectivity. As soon as I get a bit settled, I'll get back to the forum and see what great ideas or questions I've missed.