Author Topic: Marinating with bosenkitchen vacuum sealer beginners guide  (Read 2622 times)

Offline stephanmiller

• New Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
Marinating with bosenkitchen vacuum sealer beginners guide
« on: March 14, 2022, 01:34:57 AM »
There's one thing you probably don’t know your vacuum sealer can do – marinating. In fact, you can get a better result as well as a more efficient process with your bosenkitchen vacuum sealer. Now, the question is, how? Keep reading as we cover some straightforward ways to marinate using your vacuum sealer.
Bosenkitchen vacuum sealer machine overview
This vacuum sealer has quite a robust reputation in preserving food freshness. No wonder it has been the go-to and arguably the best food vacuum sealer on the market. With its 4 adjustable modes, you can access an equally effective preservation effect for your food items, whether moist or dry. The built-in cutter also makes the entire process more approachable as it allows you to create custom-sized bags to accommodate your requirements at a particular time. You don’t need scissors for this too. Vacuum sealer reviews; America's test kitchen revealed boundless positives attributable to this product. These include its compact design that can help maximize kitchen space. Not to mention its technical support and customers service who are always ready to cater to any concerns you may have.

Hence, where you’re looking for the best vacuum sealer for a home butcher or to store vegs at home, this should be at the top of your list. That’s not all, it doubles as the best bet of anyone looking to marinate their meat or vegs,
Why marinate with a vacuum sealer?
Vacuum sealing offers the most cost-effective and efficient approach to marinating your meals. It exposes the pores for easy marinade protection. Anytime you marinate, an effective coating is expected. Vacuum sealing also presents the best approach to achieving this as it deals flavor, eliminates excess air from your food, and ensures even distribution of the marinade. Besides, with the tight seal, you don’t have to worry about keeping it in the refrigerator.
Selecting your preferred marinade
Before marinating, you should choose the most appropriate marinade for your food. You may also decide to recreate your marinade. You can hammer something out with those basic ingredients like spices, vinegar, oil, etc. Conversely, you may get one from the store. Once the marinade is all set, prepare the vacuum bag. Cut the food items into smaller pieces to ensure even coating.
Read more: Top Rated Best Vacuum Sealer Reviews (Buying Guide): https://vacuumsealerjournal.com/
Seal the bag
This is arguably the most demanding process. The challenging thing here is the fact that there's liquid in what you’re seeking. And as you'd expect, sealing a liquid can be somewhat trickier as there's a high spillage tendency. However, in all you do, you should make it a point to ensure a tight seal. Only then will your food marinate thoroughly.
Final thought
Marinating your food is a great way to infuse flavor into them. While doing this with bosenkitchen vacuum sealer or any other vacuum sealer isn't the norm, you can always access an effective result

Offline mikekchar

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 118
  • Default personal text
Re: Marinating with bosenkitchen vacuum sealer beginners guide
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 03:53:29 AM »
One thing I didn't realise is that it's actually quite easy to make vacuum sealed bags without a vacuum sealer.  Stick your food in a zip lock bag.  Close it all except for one corner.  Submerge it in water (except for the corner).  Guide the air out of the one corner and then close the bag.  If you get bubbles, just pull the bag layers apart near the top.  This will suck the air to the top and then you can guide it out the corner.  Works great for marinating, sous vide and even aging cheese!  I was skeptical at first, but I would never buy a vacuum sealer unless I had to seal up a huge number of things (like if I was working in a commercial kitchen).  The ziplock bags are reusable too (though you need to use something like starsan to disinfect it).

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 04:24:15 AM »
the key is keeping the air out which a ziplock will not do

Offline mikekchar

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 118
  • Default personal text
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 06:06:44 AM »
It works for me.  However, I think it depends on the ziplock bags that you use.  Some are oxygen permeable.  You want to get the freezer bags.  They are admittedly more expensive.